Full Stack Developer - Java and Angular
ASX listed business
Excellent technical environment using latest technologies
About Our Client
Our client is an ASX listed business at the forefront of their industry. People are at their core, and you will enjoy excellent opportunities to learn and develop your technical skills in the latest technologies in a full-stack, Agile development environment.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Analysis, design, creation and development of a series of new and existing applications in both internal and client facing contexts.
- Contribute to and support the business's drive towards more build and test automation, and ultimately migration to cloud based services.
- Collaborate with business SMEs to analyse requirements and determine project scope and estimates.
- Expand the technical team's capability by freely sharing knowledge and techniques with other developers and technical staff.
- Proactively seek out and recommend opportunities for process improvements and automation.
- Promote positivity and demonstrate advocacy for the core values of the business and IT team.
The Successful Applicant
Qualification and experience required:
- Extensive full-stack Java development experience in medium-to-large enterprise Agile environments.
- Proven experience with Java and Angular/React
- CI/CD - e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo etc
- Maven, JIRA and Confluence
- Good understanding of RESTful Web Services, calling protocols and API options.
- Exceptional communications skills across all levels of business in a technical and non-technical setting.
- Exposure to cloud based technologies such as AWS would be an advantage but not essential.
What's on Offer
What is in it for you?
- Join a real industry leader and one of the fasting growing ASX listed businesses.
- Easily accessible by public transport or car.
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities - this company really invests in quality training and development across the whole organisation.
- Social and collaborative culture
- Excellent team of highly skilled people