Full Stack Developer (React/NodeJS)
Opportunity to drive and implement change in a high profile scale-up business
Opportunity to work with a modern, cloud-native technology stack
About Our Client
A high profile retail organisation based in Melbourne.
The role is focussed on improving the experience of customers through enhancing customer facing systems as well as back end platforms, implementations and integrations with third party SaaS products.
With technology interfacing with other core business functions such as Finance, Supply Chain and Marketing, the role also has a requirement to work across the business to identify issues and processes effectively, and creating solutions to solve them, therefore owning key solutions from ideation to implementation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be results-driven, collaborative, and able to work comfortably in a fast-paced experimental environment. You will have a strong sense of ownership and pride in the products you build and have a hunger for knowledge and continuous learning.
- eCommerce Platform development experience
- An understanding of retail systems such as warehouse management, inventory control or shipment management
- Experience working within a microservices architecture environment
- Experience working in a product delivery environment
- Experience working within AWS including serverless functions (Lambda)
- Full software development lifecycle and design principles experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of the development function within a high profile and continuously growing pure play retail business. You will get to own your changes end-to-end, from design, all the way through to the delivery to customers and get exposure to modern technologies and processes in a fast-paced environment.