Full Stack Developer
Ownership over the technology stack
Friendly, supportive and flexible work environment
About Our Client
Michael Page Technology has partnered exclusively with an excellent, forward thinking company who is looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Developer to join their organisation! Our client is a technology company and supplier of specialised product technologies and technical engineering services to Australia's leading Heavy Industries such as Mining, Quarrying, Construction, Material Handling, Transport, etc. Their software engineering division is relatively young and not constrained by legacy systems, policies or politics. However, they still have a database of over 30,000 customers that are using their products.
- Liaise with customers, stakeholders and suppliers to gain requirements and feedback
- Add new features to their existing products and services
- Greenfield development work on new products
- Deploy the various products and provide support to customers and clients
- Backend design and development
- DevOps - Develop and maintain CI/CD pipeline, monitor product performance and logs and identify and fix performance issues
- Architect and design the technical roadmap for the organisation moving forward
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Ruby on Rails, Python and/or Node.JS. If not quick to learn
- REST / JSONAPI design for SPA.
- PostgreSQL or other popular DBMS.
- Front-end SPA frameworks such as Ember.JS / Angular / React.
- Version control.
Desirable skills / experience:
- IoT / M2M / telematics application development.
- Agile development methodologies and tools such as Atlassian JIRA.
- Experience with application design for the cloud and deploying/maintaining web apps on cloud providers such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
- Big Data / BI / Reporting.
- Degree/Interest in Electrical/Mechanical/Mining/Civil Engineering
What's on Offer
Why are they so great?
- Modern and comfortable office
- Onsite parking
- Technical freedom and flexibility/your choice of development tools
- Supportive and friendly culture
- Greenfield development work
- Dual monitor setup with new hardware
- Competitive salary package