- World leading Artificial Intelligence (AI) Company
- Non-Australian Citizens are welcome to apply
About Our Client
The Guardian Live team is responsible for developing and supporting the Guardian Live software suite which provides multi-tier processing, analysis, reporting and visualization services, APIs and applications performance data collected. Guardian driver monitoring systems. The centerpiece of this suite is an Angular/Typescript SPA web application built on the Guardian Live APIs.
This position is primarily responsible for extending and maintaining this application, as well as the services, APIs and other applications for web and mobile platforms in collaboration with other team members, as well as to provide support for internal, customer and partner users.
- Extend and maintain the Guardian Live SPA web application to support monitoring, reporting and visualization of data from vehicles equipped with Guardian equipment.
- Design and implement clean, efficient, and maintainable applications, services, and APIs for web and mobile platforms, using C#, .NET Core, Angular, Typescript or similar web frameworks.
- Work to ensure that released code performs to specifications, is scalable, and complies with best practices and appropriate regulatory obligations relating to security, privacy, and data protection.
- Commit to quality by following best practices, writing testable code, producing unit tests, and contributing to code reviews.
- Provide tier 3 support to users of Guardian Live web applications and software, APIs, and related services, including troubleshooting and resolution of issues with the data pipeline.
- Respond to emergencies with flexible working hours
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or demonstrated equivalent industry experience
- Commercial or equivalent experience developing performant, scalable and secure multi-tier, multi-platform applications, services and APIs with C# and .NET Core.
- Commercial or equivalent experience developing with responsive web frameworks, such as Angular, Kendo, Node.js or React
- Strong understanding of and appreciation for globalisation and localisation principles and techniques
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with containerised and serverless deployment models, including Docker, Kubernetes, ECS and Lambda.
- Working knowledge of git.
- Working knowledge of relational and/or non-relational data stores, such as PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB or Cassandra.
- Good working knowledge of shell operations of at least one major implementation of Linux - e.g., RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu
- Experience with developing for cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Excellent salary package
- Permanent Engagement
- Top Tier and leading IT Company
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.