- Full Time Work From Home
- Full Stack Development in an Agile Environment
About Our Client
We are working with an innovative company in the human services industry who are looking to find the right Senior Fullstack Developer to join their team. This international organisation values their employees and believe in a healthy work/life balance, which is why they've created a company culture that fosters positivity, motivation, and engagement.
- Provide guidance to other developers on delivering high quality code and proper pattern usage.
- Contributes to refining, maintaining and improving existing processes.
- Development, enhancement, testing, and deployment of new projects.
- Liaise with internal/external analytic and development teams.
- Ability to collaborate remotely with other technical staff.
- Contribute to sprint planning, product deployment and system improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- Hands-on experience in Full Stack Projects and Platforms.
- In depth knowledge of C# .Net Development, SQL Server, WebAPI's.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud based development (Azure is advantageous).
- Experienced in the full SDLC.
- Experience with Unit testing and test driven development.
- Experience with Agile Development.
- Exposure to DevOps will be advantageous.
- Passion for learning new and emerging technologies.
- Team player who is willing to guide and mentor more junior developers.
- Strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers:
- Full time WFH flexible working arrangements.
- Ongoing Professional Development.
- Achievement based incentives.
Innovative environment working on business transformation projects.
- Be part of a Development Dream Team.