Full Stack .NET Developer
High performance envirornment
About Our Client
Our client is a medium-large australian business aiming to provide an innovative solution to service their customers. The client is at the end of a technology transformation and want to grow with a full stack developer looking to take their next step.
Based in Perth, the team at the Perth HQ are in the process of some critical system upgrades which will ultimately affect the company on a national scale. As such, they are looking to expand their IT team with capable full-stack developers to assist on this and other exciting upcoming projects. The IT team is large and well established but they often develop with a small business mindset, you will be solely responsible for some of your work while also have every opportunity to work as a crucial member of an innovative team.
This will be both complete greenfields and maintenance/new development work.
The role of this developer will be to take on a senior position within the company. mentoring junior staff while learning off the team leaders with more experience.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills required:
- Strong knowledge and experience as a .NET developer.
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API development.
- Experience with RESTful API.
- Exposure to Entity Framework
- Exposure to MS SQL Server and MySQL databases.
- Experience with Git or similar code repository.
- Some understanding of Microservice architectures would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to take ownership, manage project resources, interact with clients and coordinate on work to achieve high levels of productivity and efficiency in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Proven success in implementing multi-tiered, multi-layered .NET applications.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary, in line with demonstrated experience.
- Friendly, supportive environment.
- Great learning and development opportunities.
- Rewarding opportunity