Full Stack .NET developer
Exciting work projects
About Our Client
This globally recognised company is a household name with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and outcomes.
Based in Perth, the team at the Australian HQ are in the process of some critical new developments which will ultimately affect the company on a global scale. As such, they are looking to expand their IT team with capable full-stack developers to assist on this and other exciting upcoming projects. The IT team is large and well established but they often develop with a small business mindset, you will be solely responsible for some of your work while also have every opportunity to work as a crucial member of an innovative team.
This will be both complete greenfields and maintenance/new development work.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills required:
- Strong knowledge and experience as a .NET developer.
- Experience in C#, .NET CORE, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API development.
- Strong experience with RESTful API.
- Experience with Swift or Xamarin is highly desirable.
- Exposure to MS SQL Server and MySQL databases.
- Experience with Git or similar code repository.
- Some understanding of Microservice architectures would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to take ownership, manage project resources, interact with clients and coordinate on work to achieve high levels of productivity and efficiency in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Proven success in implementing multi-tiered, multi-layered .NET applications.
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary, in line with demonstrated experience.
- Friendly, supportive environment.
- Great learning and development opportunities.