- Full Time Work From Home
- Full Stack Development in an Agile Environment
About Our Client
We are working with an innovative company in the human services industry who are looking to find the right .net developer to join their team. This international organisation values their employees and believe in a healthy work/life balance, which is why they've created a company culture that fosters positivity, motivation, and engagement.
- Work as part of a growing Development team to design and produce quality solutions in an Agile environment.
- Development, enhancement, testing and deployment of new projects.
- Liaise with internal and external development / analytics teams.
- Ability to collaborate remotely with other technical staff.
- Contribute to sprint planning, product deployment and system improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- Hands-on experience in Full Stack Projects and Platforms.
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS, and SASS.
- Knowledge of C#, ASP.Net, .Net Core, WebAPI's and SQL Server
- Experienced in the full SDLC.
- Solid experience in Visual Studio and test driven development.
- Experience with Agile Development.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with DevOps will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers:
- Full time WFH flexible working arrangements.
- Ongoing Professional Development.
- Innovative environment working on business transformation projects.