Fundraising & Stakeholder Relations Coordinator
An ideal opportunity to make a real impact.
Positive work culture - happy employees are their greatest asset.
About Our Client
A well-known NFP, our client drives positive customer experience and engagement in WA across a wide range of services and channels. Given the current climate, increased awareness and communication are key.
Key responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Grow the fundraising capacity in WA as a key contact for community activities.
- Working closely with colleagues on a national basis.
- Manage multiple internal & external stakeholders including volunteer coordination.
- Data analysis and frequent reporting.
- Strategic input to refresh existing campaigns and create new ones.
- Ensuring the timely and professional execution of goals and objectives.
- Content coordination, enabling the promotion of the organisation through campaigns, programmes and volunteer recruitment.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in community fundraising, marketing and events is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactivity; maintaining existing relationships and identifying opportunities to build new ones.
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Confidence dealing with a multi-level, diverse range of stakeholders.
- Database/CRM management skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office capabilities.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and salary packaging.
- Positive work culture - happy employees are their greatest asset.
- Help support an excellent cause.