Fusion Middleware Developer
Multiple exclusive contract opportunity - 12 month initial
Take your leap into the FY19/20 in a great new contract!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading consultancy working with a number of large federal departments. They are internationally recognised for their contribution to delivering unique IT solutions
As the Fusion Middleware Developer your day to day will encompass:
- Integration of various systems within the following technologies, Siebel, SAP, OPA, ADFS, .NET, Java
- Designing WADL/WSDL based services applying standards and guidelines
- Building integration services for various systems including Siebel, SAP, OPA, .Net, IDM, ADFS and Java;
- Configuration and hosting services in Web Logic Server and Oracle API Gateway
- Developing within Oracle Fusion Middleware services
- Working alongside the project team to deliver a range of BAU and project specific work.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful Fusion Middleware Developer you will have:
- Previous commercial exposure in Middleware tools, preferably Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Applying industry and department standards, guidelines, best practices and patterns;
- Technical exposure to Oracle Service Bus (OSB), Oracle BEPL, SOA Suit
- Demonstrated ability with configuration and hosting services in Web Logic Server
- Message transformation skills with XQuery or Java
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great training and development
- Competitive salary package
- Great Canberra location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.