Gas Drainage Coordinator
Attractive salary and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a globally diversified mining and metals company who operate in Australia and some of the major countries overseas. They are primary dealing with developing natural resources which would help improve people's lives for present and future generation.
The successful candidate would be responsible for-
*Ensuring compliance and leading improvement of operating and production standards,
*Review work execution performance with team members, identify gaps and take corrective action as necessary
to improve performance.
* Driving initiatives to improve work practices and procedures.
* Clearly communicating targets, work plans and expectations to the team
* To be involved with the Outburst, Coal Burst and Inrush risk review team,
* Demonstrating compliance by role modelling and setting clear expectations for disciplined planning, delivery,accountability and urgency.
* Holding individuals and teams accountable. Providing feedback and tracking non-compliance.
* Design and review of Gas Drainage Flight Plans,
* Stock management of all drilling equipment,
* Budgeting and costing of Gas drainage parts and consumables,
*Undertaking in Critical Control safety audits.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should possess the following-
- 3 years working in an underground coal mine.
- 2 years working knowledge of mine gas drainage systems and legislative requirements.
- Ventilation Officer Qualification (Desirable)
- NSW Coal Mine Deputy (Desirable)
What's on Offer
The successful candiate will be awarded with a generous salary and progression structure.