General Manager - Australia - Exciting Start Up
Join the Netflix of Telco!
Technology Start Up In Australia
About Our Client
Founded and grounded in Singapore in 2016, Circles.Life is the world's first and most successful digital telco. Their mission: to re-imagine mobile experiences for the digital consumer and disrupt the global multi-trillion-dollar telco industry. Partnering with Michael Page, this exciting start-up has already gained market share in parts of Asia and is ready to hit the ground running in Australia. If you are ready to join us on this journey, please apply below.
As the General Manager of Australia, you will be a high-performance leader and manage the entire Australia business, team and operations (including relationships with their telco partner and regulator). You will work in close collaboration with functional and regional leads to grow Circles.Life's business in Australia in line with the company's vision and growth targets.
Your work will contribute to changing the way consumers experience mobile services, and you will do so by applying your extensive experience in driving growth in e-commerce and digital service operations. More specifically you will be responsible for;
- Driving the Circles.Life vision in Australia into strategies and actionable plans
- Own and manage the local regulatory relationships
- Manage product localisation, roll-out, go-to-market execution, and PR/marketing efforts in Australia
- Build and establish relevant and value-creating strategic partnerships in Australia
- Oversee key KPIs and hold teams accountable, while nurturing any gaps
- Connect with support functions (People & Culture, Finance, IT) to build and secure resources for projects and initiatives
- Lead the team to enable growth and smooth operations in Australia
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced GM passionate about technology and disruptive models. Ideally you will come from a consumer/technology business that has achieved significant growth in recent times. You must possess exceptional collaboration and communication skills, experience in leading, coaching and motivating teams of passionate, creative and driven individuals to deliver outstanding results. Experience building a business in Australia will be highly regarded. A background centred around improving the customer experience in your segment will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- An attractive remuneration package with STI/LTI options
- Be the lead person in an exciting, revolutionary start-up
- An opportunity to revolutionise the telco industry in Australia