- Develop and implement strategic priorities. Customer and Growth.
- Customer and community relationships. Manage customer account processes.
About Our Client
Our client is a leader within the utilities sector who are currently looking for a General Manager of Customer and Growth to join their executive leadership team.
As the General Manager of Customer & Growth you will be responsible for:
- Learning, motivating and inspiring direct reports, whilst also setting clear expectations of performance and behaviour that aligns with the organisation's strategic direction
- Providing training and development opportunities for employees to improve job performance and future career opportunities
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders in relevant government, commercial and community organisations
- Implementing strategic processes which are understood and accepted by customers, enabling the organisation to respond effectively to change
- Engaging with all customer groups and representatives and ensure establishment of relevant policies and procedures to meet customer needs
- Establishing and maintaining productive communication with individuals, groups and agencies representing the community
- Ensuring exceptionally high levels of customer service through effective planning and management processes whilst continually driving improvement
- Maximising revenue performance within the constraints of a regulated environment. This will be achieved through excellence in long term planning and deep understanding of the requirements of customers, industry and emerging market
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will ideally possess:
- Significant senior management or executive experience in a large, complex, service delivery enterprise.
- Demonstrated experience and success in achieving financial growth objectives and targets in a large, complex, service delivery enterprise
- Outstanding leadership, stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Experience with regulated sector or business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Exceptional relationship building and relationship management skills
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with a commitment to deriving mutually beneficial outcomes in complex negotiations
- Empathetic, self-are and engaging leadership style
- Drive, passion and proven record with execution and achievement of commercial results
- Ability to identify and maximise people's strengths as well as engender a supportive environment to individual development
What's on Offer
Executive Leadership team. Strategic Ownership. Customer and Community. Talented Team. $240,000 - $260,000 plus superannuation and car.