General Manager - Customer and Technology Operations
Senior management position. Reporting to the CIO. Manage a team of 40.
ITIL environment. $200,000 - $240,000. Cloud migration experience.
About Our Client
Our client is a leader within the Financial Services sector who are currently looking for a General Manager - Customer and Technology Operations to be accountable for customer service, infrastructure and operations while managing a team of up to 40.
Reporting to the CIO, the General Manager - Customer and Technology Operations will be responsible for:
- Working with the Senior Executive and Senior Management team in providing technology visions and direction.
- Developing strategy that enables the business and is in line with business expectations.
- Establish a strong client service culture delivering exceptional customer service within an ITIL environment
- Develop relationships within, across and external to the organisation to understand industry trends as well potential opportunities for improvement.
- Manage headcount and other costs to budget
- Negotiate contracts with vendors
- Develop, direct, coach and mentor a team of 40
- Proactively manage IT operational risks
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will ideally possess 10 years experience in management within technical operations as well as 15 years commercial experience across service desk, infrastructure and financial management. You will have exceptional people management skills with a track record managing large teams (min 20), the ability to drive and deliver organisational change, experience managing 24/7 critical technology operations, have strong budget and finance management skills and be excellent in stakeholder engagement. Your strong business acumen, understanding of Agile, ITIL and DevOps methods, knowledge of upcoming trends, track record implementing major technologies such as Cloud, Data or Infrastructure will make you the ideal candidate for the job.
What's on Offer
General Manager position. Leader within the Financial Service sector. Salary range $200,000 -$240,000 including superannuation. ITIL environment. Agile environment.