- Not for profit, government funded organisation within the healthcare sector
- Rural Workforce Agency Victoria are located in Melbourne CBD
About Our Client
Rural Workforce Agency Victoria is a SME specialist healthcare provider funded by the Victorian Government. The business strives to improve healthcare access for rural communities across the State of Victoria.
The General Manager Finance and Risk will lead a team that provides financial support, commercial advice and leadership to help drive the business towards it's financial goals.
The role will be responsible for financial strategy and effective leaderships of the Finance and Risk function that will partner closely with the CEO (direct report), Board and Sub-Committees.
The candidate will report on subjects that involve, finance and risk, strategy, priorities, process improvement, policies and financial performance.
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CPA qualified
- Previous experience in similar position with leadership responsibilities
- Ability to drive efficiencies and best practice within the finance function
- Proven skills to lead, direct and advice the CEO, Board and Risk Committee
- Relevant experience in accounting, budgeting, forecasting, business partnering and financial reporting
- Desirable experience within government funding bodies or Healthcare industry
What's on Offer
- Flexible working 60/40 split working from home
- SME Not-for-profit business striving to make a difference within the community
- Leadership opportunities
- Partnering directly with the CEO and other senior stakeholders
- Office located in Melbourne CBD