General Manager KSA
Commercially minded, analytical with strong client management skills
Entrepreneurial financial services individual with start up and fintech skills
About Our Client
An international firm and market leader in their field of Equity compensation, who are opening a business in Saudi Arabia and looking to grow a successful business in the Middle East region.
This is a new position for an established business who specialise in corporate Financial service products and platforms for corporate business. They have a large client in Saudi Arabia and need the right person to start up the business, service the client and use as a catalyst for further business growth in the region.
- The General Manager KSA will be responsible for the following:-
- To establish the business in KSA including recruitment of team and their development
- Management of the customers and commercial growth of the business
- Drive all new business generation with a view to growing the company in the region
- Promote the technology platforms and systems within this particular field of financial services
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have at least 8-10 years of experience in the financial service markets, either in banking, investments, equity or related industries.
Should be able to manage a start-up business and be confident in his/her ability to establish the company.
- A self-driven, independent manager who is commercially minded with an entrepreneurial outlook
- Ideally some global experience of FS sector with an analytical skill set
- A background or capable understanding of IT systems, platforms and fintech
- Must be fast paced, open to change and can take on complexity
- Finally and most importantly on top of the above is the ability to develop strong client relationships through partner relationships
- Arabic speaker would be preferable but not essential.
What's on Offer
Package is flexible for the right person and dependent on experience. However it is expected that the package will be structured with incentives, equity and company performance based bonuses