General Manager People, Culture & HSE
Permanent Executive Role
Work for a Large National Business
About Our Client
Our client is a well known market- leading business actively searching for a General Manager People, Culture & HSE to join their Executive team in Perth. Due to an organisational restructure this role has become available and is a fantastic opportunity to lead the entire HR, Safety and Payroll department.
Reporting directly into the Chief Executive Officer roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading and managing the entire HR, Payroll and Safety department
- Managing a team of 6-7 direct reports;
- Building a high performance team and continuous improvement culture;
- Developing and maintaining HR standards, policies and procedures;
- Identification and implementation of process improvement and automation across the HR, Payroll and Safety department;
- Management of Industrial Relations;
- Negotiation/Re-negotiation of multiple Enterprise Agreements;
- Continuous support with organisational restructures and providing strategic advice to the Executive and Management teams;
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with the Key Stakeholders nationally;
- Day-to-day management, support and mentoring of the HR team;
- On-going maintenance of a Safe workplace and adhering to company HSE policies, regulations and standards;
- Ensuring compliance to Fair Work legislation and Payroll legislation is compliant to Enterprise Agreement;
- Ensuring weekly Payroll is delivered accurately and on time.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have experience in a similar role at an Executive or Senior HR Management Level for a large and complex business.
The following criteria is also essential:
- Degree qualified in Human Resource Management or equivalent;
- Strong background in HR and Industrial Relations management and advising;
- Managing and leading a team;
- Experience in negotiating multiple Enterprise Agreements;
- Understanding and working knowledge of HSE and Payroll requirements (candidates with experience in managing Payroll & Safety Function will be highly considered);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Resilience in meeting tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Executive level role reporting directly into the Chief Executive Officer;
- Work for a large and well known business with Head Office based in Perth;
- Responsible for the entire HR, HSE and Payroll function;
- Management of a fantastic, highly skilled team;
- Attractive salary and benefits;
- 10 minutes from Perth's CBD;
- Free on-site parking.