- Permanent Opportunity
- Perth based consultancy with regular site visits
About Our Client
Our client is an established and fast growing Engineering Geology and Geo-technical Engineering consultancy operating out of Perth. They are involved in several major projects predominantly involved in the mining and heavy industrial sectors but also looking to diversify further. Due to the growth of the business they are actively seeking Graduate or Junior Engineering Geologists/Geotechnical Engineers to join their collaborative team.
There is a need for at least 2-3 Engineering Geologist/Geotechnical Engineers. These roles will require site based geotechnical construction support for major mine infrastructure projects across WA.
- Site investigations
- Assessment of borrow pit investigations and determining yield
- Classification of materials suitable for use in construction
- Ground improvements
- Method specifications
- Monitoring embankment construction as well as geotechnical testing requirements
- Classifying rock horizons and volumes as well as unsuitable materials and volumes
The Successful Applicant
We are actively seeking someone from Graduate level through to 4-5 years of previous experience and formal qualifications in Engineering Geology, Geology or Geotechnical Engineering.
There is opportunity for both contract and permanent positions and interstate candidates will also be considered however no relocation allowance is offered.
You must have full working rights in Australia to apply.
What's on Offer
- Contract or permanent opportunity
- Work with a group of professional and experienced team
- Opportunity to work with the major mine infrastructure projects