Long term opportunity
Close to public transport
About Our Client
Our client is a well respected and large organisation that is values driven and derives its success from its strong organisational culture. It is focused on employee fulfilment and career progression.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide day to day support of main GIS functionality.
- Provide upgrades and maintenance where required.
- Collect and maintain spacial data required to support associated applications.
- Build an maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders to execute data plans.
- Development and maintain systems and processes including documentation.
- Perform change management procedures for updates and improvements.
- Provide adhoc support where required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- 3 years experience in GIS.
- Demonstrated practical experience in P1 CAD and GIS.
- Experience in python scripting.
- Experience with networks.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a long term contract with the opportunity for extension. The client is looking for a candidate to be immediately available.