GM of Engineering
Key technical role within a consumer goods manufacturing business
Drive operational improvement through providing engineering solutions
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the development and manufacturing of consumer goods across the Australian market. With a renewed focus they are seeking to enhance their manufacturing capability by hiring a GM of Engineering into the leadership group. The business has a strong history in this sector and continues to enjoy success through their ability to develop market leading products.
In this role you will be required to motivate, direct and measure the performance of all Engineering related requirements within the business. The role requires a strong focus delivering a sustainable engineering across the business with a strong focus on delivering commercially sound outcomes from both an operational and budget perspective. The role will also require an ability to drive a preventative maintenance program alongside building a long-term CAPEX program with a strong focus on operational excellence and automation.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking an outstanding individual who is looking to advance their career with a leading manufacturer.
Key requirements include -
- Demonstrating exceptional results in delivering engineering programs within a manufacturing business - ideally within consumer goods.
- Work with Board and senior management team to incorporate market leading automation solutions within the business
- Ensure safe systems of work within all engineering functions
- Design and deliver machinery solutions including upgrades and new machinery where required
- Have a strong knowledge of preventative and ongoing maintenance programs and the associated reporting
- Manage all safety & regulatory requirements with exposure to TGA being advantageous
What's on Offer
This role is working with an Australian pioneer in the consumer goods manufacturing sector The position will offer a dynamic candidate a genuine opportunity to have an effect on the organisations success and comes with an attractive package including; a competitive base, performance incentives and autonomy to perform. This role also provides a chance to design and deliver a market leading engineering program.