GM of Human Resources
Partner with MD & Leadership Team
Drive functional transformation
About Our Client
Boeing Aerostructures Australia (BAA) is Australia's leading designer and manufacturer of composite aerostructures for commercial aircraft. BAA is in the business of connecting people globally with the world's best commercial airplanes. As an organisation they are hardworking, innovative and take pride in the quality of their products. BAA's workplace is an environment which fosters teamwork, open communication, positive leadership and putting people first.
Reporting to the Managing Director BAA, this is a senior business partnering role supporting BAA's local leadership team. As a valued partner and active member of the leadership team you will be responsible for leading, developing and implementing an integrated human resource strategy and people agenda for the business. This position also holds a key role aligning, supporting and building capability across the regional HR Services Team.
- Ensure execution of the Enterprise functional talent plan by bridging between BAA and Enterprise functions
- Inform and ensure execution of Functional Enterprise initiatives and standard processes
- Understand and balance Business and Functional Priorities
- Serve as an organization architect to ensure that BAA is appropriately positioned to the market place, targeting/hiring for future skills, and creating organizational efficiencies.
- Inform on business trends (utilizing analytics)/regional trends
- Partner with business leader(s) and coach leaders to drive HR alignment and approach
- Assess/measure performance to long range business plans
- Serve as cultural steward within the business and leverage culture to drive business performance, speed, innovation and stakeholder value
- Ensure site specific operations related to employee safety, regulation, and employee wellness
- Collaborate across national, regional and global HR teams and business functions to accomplish work
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications within Human Resources/relevant industry experience
- Extensive experience providing strategic and operational leadership ideally within a medium sized or large multi-faceted advanced manufacturing environment
- Proven success coaching, influencing and building capability with senior management
- Previous experience guiding and leading multiple business units through transformation & change will be an advantage
- Extensive knowledge and experience of AU IR & legislation, awards, policies and practices
What's on Offer
At Boeing Aerostructures Australia, they are committed to creating an inclusive and incident and injury free workplace, where team-mates can realise their career goals and make a positive contribution to Boeing's success.
This role holds senior level salary and performance based incentives as part of the senior leadership team at BAA.