GP Sales Representatives - NSW
Highly Reputable Global Pharma Company
Exciting Product Portfolio With A Strong Pipeline
About Our Client
The company prides itself on a patient focused approach, delivering innovative medicines and quality service to health care professionals. The exceptional growth of their product portfolio in a highly competitive industry, coupled with their strong reputation internationally has led to an exciting opportunity to join them and be a part of their high performing sales team!!
We are recruiting multiple primary care (GP) roles in Sydney. Each role will have a unique territory, predominantly metro based, including a country territory. The country territory will require a minimum contact of 6 weeks travel per year.
As an integral member of the field sales team, you will manage a defined territory in NSW and responsibilities will include:
- Calling on GPs, Practice Nurses and Pharmacists promoting the product portfolio assigned to the role
- Managing your nominated territory, including organising and running of Medical Education events
- Working autonomously in field as well as collaboratively with the broader sales team and stakeholders
- Establishing relationships and business with key customers and building on this to generate further opportunities
- Proactively identifying prospects for new business
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly driven and commercial professional with an aptitude and passion for sales in primary care and a strong aspiration for new challenges. The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualifications (ideally a Business or Science Degree)
- Field sales experience in the GP/Pharma industry is desirable however candidates from different careers e.g. Pharmacy will be considered
- Be flexible and adaptable to change in line with company growth and strategy planning
- A thirst for knowledge and learning with a positive, solutions focused attitude
- Strong business acumen and territory planning
- A proactive and innovative approach that embraces new challenges
- A team orientated attitude as well as the ability to operate independently
What's on Offer
The successful individual will be part of a professional community and have the opportunity to work with a leading global research-based pharmaceutical company. As well as operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, the company offers strong opportunities for career development for those breaking into GP Sales as well as those looking for a more collaborative environment with high performance, that offers its employees a chance to work in exciting therapy areas that make a difference in the quality of care every day to patient lives.