Great team culture
About Our Client
We're currently representing a globally recognised business who are looking for a bright and confident graduate accountant for a newly created role.
Reporting to the Finance Manager this role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Processing pre-payment adjustments at month end
- Receipting of cash, cheque, credit card and online receipts.
- Overhead supplier invoices.
- Processing of client refunds.
- Staff travel expenses.
- Corporate credit card statements.
- Distribution and management of Cab charge account.
- Updating of daily and weekly foreign exchange rates.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly organised hands-on individual that strives in a dynamic team environment. You will also have the following skills:
- Degree qualified in Finance with strong academic results
- Previous general accounting experience
- Possess outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Positive attitude and a team player
What's on Offer
You will be joining a business that promotes career development and progression. If you are looking to work in a corporate and professional environment, with the added bonus of a close knit team and friendly culture then this is the business for you.