Learn from an experienced mentor
Attractive salary; base + super
About Our Client
With a strong footprint across the global resources sector, our client is currently experiencing growth within the WA market and is now looking to expand its financial reporting team.
Working to provide financial support for two WA subsidiaries, this role is ideal for a candidate looking to expand their skillset and work under a mentor character.
As the Junior Accountant, you will provide support to the Finance and Accounting team with day-to-day financial tasks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Month end and annual reporting process
- Cash flow analysis and reporting
- General ledger reconciliations
- Preparation of financial statements and reports
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will hold a degree in Accounting or a similar discipline and have a least 1 year of work experience.
Candidates must also have strong mathematical and analytic skills as well as immediate to advanced computer and Microsoft Excel skills.
Applicants who have commenced their CA or CPA will be preferred.
To be considered for this role, you also must:
- Possess strong analytic and mathematical skills
- Have an ability to problem solve
- Be able to assist across a range of activities
- Be able to multi-task and meet competing deadlines
What's on Offer
If you are seeking the chance to gain valuable experience working across a broad range of accounting responsibilities, this is a superb opportunity for you to advance your career.
You will also be provided with:
- Competitive salary; base + super
- Working under a mentor
- CBD location