Diverse Learning Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is an established highly regarded retail company, with an opportunity available within the Melbourne team. This opportunity will allow for clear career progression and development, in an ever evolving landscape. This fast paced and ever growing, high performing team pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Team work and communication have high a priority within the organisation as well as a strong focus on development and continuous learnings.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Month and year end processes, including assisting with the yearly statutory reporting
- Managing the integrity of financial information and data
- Responsibility for the accounts receivable & payable processes
- Daily Bank reconciliations
- Assist with payroll and personnel management
- Assist the Financial Controller to create efficiencies within the finance team and across the business
- Working closely with management and internal departments
- Bring new ideas and initiatives to drive change in the accounting space and business more generally
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis
The Successful Applicant
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, up and coming finance professional with a passion for the retail industry. Exposure to a retail organisation will be beneficial, with the ability to collaborate in a team environment essential. Communication skills and a passion for the retail industry are paramount, working towards a CA or CPA qualification and strong excel skills are preferred.
What's on Offer
The ability to work autonomously and within a team, with a focused attitude and a willingness to add value will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and increased responsibilities. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company, with a strong focus on growing your commercial acumen.