Graduate - IT Support
North West Suburbs
About Our Client
This role is to provide quality tier 1 and 2 technical support to their users.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent IT support to end-users via email, over phone and face to face.
- Escalation of high risk incidents as appropriate via business support.
- Being the focal point of contact for all IT related issues.
- Provide instruction and basic training to employees.
- Accurate and complete documentation of processes.
- Plan and co-ordinate the acquisition of new PC's, mobile phones and other required hardware.
- Setting up printers, faxes, scanners, smartphones, PC's and laptops.
- Software and hardware installations, troubleshooting, configuration and migration.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT related subjects
- A great team player with excellent communication skills and spoken English
- Strong technical knowledge in MS Windows, AD, Mac & MS Office 365 products.
- Strong technical knowledge in MS Windows, AD serve, Retail Pro/ POS, LAN/ WAN network systems, Mac & MS Office 365 products.
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Can do Attitude
- Keen to learn and develop
- Enthusiastic personality
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a permanent role based in Melbourne. They are looking for an individual to join their organisation immediately.
Please apply via the link. **Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications**