Graduate IT Support
South East Location
About Our Client
Our client is a national company recognised as a leader in the manufacturing industry. This role is to provide quality technical and application support.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Providing first level technical support to end users - face to face and remotely
- Identify and escalate issues as required to other staff
- Liaise directly with users, providing a positive and helpful approach to customer service
- Ensuring effective communications between the service desk and users
- A professional, can-do attitude
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- A genuine passion for technology
- An IT diploma or degree and\or vendor specific qualifications preferred
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2 years' onshore experience in a support/customer based role (internships or volunter work)
- Excellent customer service skills as this role is the front-face of the IT group to the
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills written and oral.
- Desktop productivity software applications, including Microsoft products such as Office 365 including SharePoint.
- Flexible and cooperative attitude along with a willingness to support and adapt to change.
- A high degree of initiative and self-motivation with the ability to work independently
- Keen to Learn
- SQL and crystal reporting experience (Desirable)
- Application experience (Desirable)
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a permanent role. They are looking for an individual to join their organisation immediately.
Must have valid driving licence and have access to a car.
Please apply via the link. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.