Graduate / Mid Level Architect
Exciting Graduat to Mid Level Architectual Position in a Multi-Disaplenary Firm
Immediate Start Contract and Permenant Positions
About Our Client
A Canberra based role within a local tier 1 multidisciplinary architecture firm who have a reputation for creating and delivering exceptional results for an extensive portfolio of both government and private clients. Renowned for a fast paced and dynamic working environment but also providing flexibility to it's staff that has translated into a exceptional retention rate. On-going training and a focus for helping their staffs career's flourish, our client provides a wonderful and enviable place to work.
- Design and documentation with must have experience with CAD and REVIT.
- Liaising and coordination with the project team, clients and consultants.
- Design and planning to include graphic requirements and presentations.
- Site activities as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Between 3 - 6 years experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- A good negotiator and team player
- Ability to share ideas and work well within a dynamic fast paced team
- Thinking outside the box with great problem solving skills
- Proficient with CAD/REVIT and Microsoft Office
What's on Offer
You will be an integral part of the project team with an opportunity to obtain your registration if required through the support of the office.
- Excellent Salary
- Team First Environment
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Please contact Liam Wilson at