Graduate Product Development Technologist
A rewarding graduate opportunity
Work with highly skilled and like-minded people
About Our Client
Our client is a highly successful national food organisation that supplies the national grocery, food service and industrial markets. They are looking for a Graduate Product Development Technologist to join their team in Newcastle.
Reporting to the Product Development Manager, you will be:
- You and the team will be involved in developing new products and evaluating and improving existing products.
- Assisting with the development and refining of production processes for new products.
- Help prepare manufacturing documentation and prototype information for projects from concept to launch.
- Work effectively within the Product Development team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will preferably have:
- Tertiary qualified Food Technologist degree
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A hands-on approach
- Have a passion for product development
- Creativity and practicality
What's on Offer
Our client offers the successful candidate a rewarding career path, ongoing and excellent staff training and development, and the opportunity to work in a team of like-minded individuals.