- Excellent opportunity for career progression and personal growth
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
About Our Client
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Join our culture of success and expand your career horizons around the PageGroup world.
We are passionate about career progression. With 956 global promotions in the last 12 months and 87% of Directors organically grown- we reward success. We are currently looking to grow our teams in all areas of the business. We operate a team focused model that promotes collaborative culture across all divisions and teams.
At PageGroup, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Don't hesitate to let us know if you require adjustments throughout the process to ensure there are no barriers in the recruitment process.
As a Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will be responsible for
- Work closely with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of the hiring needs for each position
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping clients find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Business development to new and existing clients. Business development can refer to objective based calling, meeting with new and existing clients, pitching on new projects, networking lunches and events or candidate floating
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Work and form relationships with clients to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from interviews preparations to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for hard working, results driven and goal-oriented individuals who can work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a competitive nature and growth mindset, able to excel in a team environment, along with the ability to handle adversity and rejection. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as well as strong relationship building skills. A Bachelors degree and/or experience in recruitment or sales will be highly favourable. We are looking for people who have a proven track record of success and achievement.
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Competitive commissions
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives.
- Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai, Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Excellent open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce