Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Team and individual awards and incentives
A market leading UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
About Our Client
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Join our culture of success and expand your career horizons around the PageGroup world.
PageGroup offers exceptional commercial training, unrivalled career progression and the opportunity to partner with leading businesses across exclusive markets. If you want to join a company with an unparalleled position in the market, have the chance to drive company growth, be recognised as a leading specialists and gain the opportunity to help individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
This exciting Recruitment Consultant position is ideal for driven individuals who are looking to grow their careers within a global organisation that can offer endless opportunities. This is a chance to work directly with exceptional leaders who will bring out the very best in you, gain the opportunity to develop your commercial expertise and be recognised as a leading specialist in your field within Canberra's market.
As a Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of their business, their hiring needs and how you can implement significant value towards their business
- Manage the full recruiting life cycle across a variety of open roles helping clients find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Business development to new and existing clients. Business development can refer to building up a client portfolio, meeting with new and existing clients, pitching on new projects, negotiating terms and forming new agreements, building up your own unique business, attend networking lunches and events and have the opportunity to have complete commercial responsibility of your own market sector
- Stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
- Form strong value propositions and strategic plans to enter and build your markets, gain exclusive opportunities to partner with leading businesses and create positive change by representing top tier talent.
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities:
- Work and form relationships with clients to know the ins and outs of their business and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from interviews preparations to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
Do you see yourself as a future leader? Do you have the drive to succeed in a challenging, yet rewarding environment? If so, this role could be for you. We are looking for individual's with:
- An engaging and driven personality, a Never Give Up attitude and a high performing approach
- Ideally 12 month's work experience in a corporate, sales or commercial environment
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership qualities, whether this is from work experience, a sporting background or extra-curricular activities in school/university
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team
- The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
- The ability to handle adversity and uphold resilience
- Previous experience in recruitment or sales is highly rewarded
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with:
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and promotes success, personal growth and careers both locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible for all employees.
- Market leading salary & bonus structure
- Long-term career growth and detailed personal, highly individualised development plans
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Monthly and quarterly team events, annual awards night, individual incentives which include vouchers and experiences and more.
- Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai, Hong Kong, Bali and LA