- Unmatched training and onboarding new starter program
- Global business with incredible growth and career progression
About Our Client
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
As a graduate consultant, you will be exposed to:
Training and Development
- Introduction to your market and specialisation
- Participation in your group on-boarding program with the 2022 cohort
- Individual and team-based training and workshops
- Create talent pools and pipelines for your job types through various candidate sourcing techniques (e.g. ad posting to job boards/social media) and maintain a database of candidate records
- Screen resumes and prospects, conduct reference checks, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from interview preparations to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Celebrate candidate placements through placement lunches and on-site visits
- In the orientation phase, your team will support your client partnership building through invitations to client meetings, shadowing sessions with experienced consultants and opportunities to attend client lunches and networking events
- The next phase will be working and forming relationships with your clients to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- You will then begin to manage and grow your own portfolio of clients leveraging various business partnering techniques
The Successful Applicant
You're someone who's nearing or completed graduation, takes pride in their results, is keen to learn, displays resilience in the face of adversity and enjoys a collaborative environment.
You're someone who has a degree in a commercial subject e.g. Commerce, Business or Arts You've probably been unsure what your next career move is, and maybe recruitment is a career path you've never considered before.
However, recruitment with Michael Page has the possibility for a future as a consultant to a market industry expert in your discipline with opportunities to lead teams and work in our global offices.
What's on Offer
Why join PageGroup?
- Base salary + quarterly performance bonuses
- A clear guide to progression with transparent promotion criteria
- A structured on-boarding program along with your cohort in addition to 1-on-1 and team-led skills workshops
- We offer flexible working arrangements, including Work from Home set up.
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights etc
- Health and Well-being initiatives throughout the year including performance psychology webinars, Melbourne Marathons, mixed netball teams and group fitness classes
- Excellent open plan office environment in a modern CBD building - food court, office pass for change-room and bike storage facilities, coffee bars and outdoor terrace spaces