Graduate Territory Manager - FMCG
Career Progression And Development Program
About Our Client
My client is a global organisation in FMCG industry with a wide portfolio of products, pre-established clients in major grocery, independents and route trade. They are recognised for their exceptional quality and most respected products.
As a Graduate Territory Manager you will be responsible for developing a range of diverse customers through your ability to build and maintain strong relationships and influence key stakeholders. You will feel confident in making cold calls and be aware of competitor offerings. The major channels you will be focusing on are Grocery, Independent and Speciality stores in Sydney Metro area.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales/Retail
- Great communication skills with an engaging and inquisitive attitude towards sales
- Tertiary qualifications preferably within a Business or Commerce is MUST HAVE!
- Highly autonomous and ambitious
- A hungry and progressive mentality will bode very well with this business, they are eager to bring on an individual who holds career progression as a high priority
- Current driver's license
What's on Offer
- Base Salary
- Fully Maintain Company Car
- Interesting Career Path