Grant and Partnership Coordinator
Permanent Part-time role 20 Hours Per week
Immediate start available
About Our Client
My client is based south of the river and is an exceptional not for profit organisation well known for their efforts in the Western Australian Community.
The Grants and Partnerships Coordinator sits within the Fundraising and Events, Marketing and Communications team and will be a high impact position where the selected individual will gain satisfaction in giving back to the community on a large scale.
This is a part-time position, 20 hours per week, well suited for someone with a passion for not for profits, copy writing, supporting the community and giving back.
The Grants and Partnerships Coordinator is responsible primarily for coordinating the grant funding process and being the primary support when applying for external grants in alignment with their strategic priorities. This includes the management of grant writing, submissions, tracking and acquittal processes to meet funder and legislative requirements.
This person is also responsible for providing high level support and information coordination for the Manager, Corporate Engagement, including the implementation of partnership activation's, communication and administration.
* Coordinate, develop and improve the end to end processes for grants including provision of corporate support and advice.
* Research, proactively identify and communicate opportunities for grants and partnership opportunities that support strategic, corporate and operational priorities and programs.
* Build effective working relationships with relevant internal stakeholders to facilitate the implementation of the grants and partnerships management process.
* Develop and enhance networks with external stakeholders, including local, state and federal government organisations, the corporate sector, and other funding providers with an emphasis on maximising opportunities to secure funding.
* Develop, implement and continuously maintain a central repository and reporting system of grant and partnership information.
* Support the implementation, monitoring and reporting of grant and partnership activities.
* Maintain effective governance arrangements and ensure clear accountability and transparency.
* Enter and maintain accurate grant and partner information on the CRM system.
* Comply with relevant legislation and undertake learning and development as applicable to the duties of this position.
* Support the Manager, Corporate Engagement to continuously identify and implement opportunities for improvement to policy, procedures, guidelines, tools and resources.
* Other duties to support the Manager, Corporate Engagement and the Social Enterprise Directorate.
The Successful Applicant
* Extensive demonstrated experience in grants procurement and/or management within a not for profit environment.
* Candidates must be able to provide copy writing and grant examples as requested.
* High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to develop networks and build strong, effective working relationships.
* Proven ability to research, analyse and interpret complex information including reports and statistics to support the grants process.
* Demonstrated ability to produce high quality, succinct and persuasive written communication, such as grant applications and reports.
* Experience in exercising sound judgement and making decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
* Capacity to work in a multi-project environment and have comprehensive administrative, organisation and time-management skills.
* Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and database skills; in particular, the use of CRM systems to record, monitor and report to grant funders and corporate partners.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Current 'C' Class drivers licence.
What's on Offer
This is an exceptional position available for someone who has a strong passion for copy writing and giving back. It is a part-time position and is an exceptional opportunity for someone requires flexibility. Salary packaging and on-site parking is available for the selected candidate.
Immediate start available.