- Part Time Position
- Located in the city
About Our Client
Ovarian Cancer Australia (OCA) is the leading national body for ovarian cancer in Australia. Founded in 2001 by a group of people personally affected by ovarian cancer. Their vision is to save lives and ensure that no woman with ovarian cancer walks alone. They work to ensure that:
* Women with ovarian cancer have a strong voice
* All women with ovarian cancer have access to best practice diagnosis, treatment, information and support.
* They deliver tailored, evidence-based and accessible support and information free of charge to Australian's impacted by ovarian cancer
* They advocate and work collaboratively to make ovarian cancer a National priority.
The position will be responsible for coordinating the identification, cultivation, solicitation, submission writing, reporting and ongoing stewardship of grant funders (including private, public and corporate Trusts and Foundations, pharmaceutical companies and government grant programs) to ultimately drive income growth in this area.
The Successful Applicant
* Strong understanding of the not-for-profit sector.
* Strong track record of growing revenue through grants and other funding sources.
* Ability to manage external agencies, suppliers and work with other internal teams.
* High level organisational and time management skills including the ability to manage workflows and balance competing priorities to meet deadlines.
* Highly developed written, interpersonal and verbal communications skills.
* High level of initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What's on Offer
Base + Super + Salary Packaging