Graphic Design / Marketing Coordinator
Join a leading eCommerce business
Scope for further advancement!
About Our Client
My client is a leading retail and eCommerce business in the technology and IT hardware space.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced junior Graphic Designer to join a leading eCommerce business located in Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs. This is a full-time role with scope for further advancement and growth in the organisation. Previous experience in a Graphic Design is a must.
Working within a small team of two you will be responsible for managing creatives for the organisation including websites, product listings, social media banners and ads, EDM graphics and marketing collateral.
Responsibilities will include;
- Creating engaging digital asset to promote product sales
- Creating banners and social advertising
- Assisting with website updates, product listings, and design (interest in or understanding of typography - highly regarded)
- Designing EDM campaigns
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Proven graphic design experience in the workplace (or relevant internships)
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest in social media, online advertising and digital marketing
- Enthusiasm and knowledge for technology, IT and computer harware
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career progression and development
- Friendly collaborative team