Temporary contract with possibility for permanency or extension
Opportunity to work within an exciting studio team environment
About Our Client
My client is looking for a passionate, outgoing, creative graphic design professional to assist the studio team during their busiest time of the year. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within an exciting studio team and will also have the opportunity to work across digital and traditional collateral.
- Responsible for delivering high quality, accurate artwork meeting all deadlines
- Support a highly skilled and experienced creative team in delivering highest quality artwork for a range of collateral for advertising and event purposes including posters, brochures and the website
- Responsible for quality control of all finished artwork
- Create professional designs and layouts for a range of communication materials (some from existing templates)
- Assist in revisions as necessary and perform typesetting for forms and publications
- Ensure creative is delivered in line with budgets, time frames and project constraints
The Successful Applicant
- Fully qualified Graphic Designer with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Extremely creative in conceptual designs and an expert in finished art
- Branding experience and working with style guides
- Strong typographic and layout skills
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work to stringent deadlines whilst coordinating several tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction from creative directors and senior marketing leaders
- Broad graphic design experience across Digital and Traditional design
What's on Offer
This is a full-time position, unfortunately given the work load my client is not currently open to considering remote workers or part-time candidates.
This position is a 4 - 6 week role, has a strong possibility of being extended or possibly being made permanent for the right candidate.
Please submit a linkl to your online portfolio or send your portfolio
Given the urgent nature of this position, please apply ASAP to be considered. Alternatively we can also conaiser you for upcoming temporary and contract positions.