Work within a well-established digital team for a renowned FMCG Brand.
Work on digital and web projects as well as animations.
About Our Client
Be a part of a company that is built on professionalism, reputation and pride. My client was recognised by the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an employer of choice for gender equality.
Work with multiple stakeholders across the business to build compelling B2B and B2C communications
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into creative designs;
- Collaborate with copywriter and content analysts to deliver highly engaging content;
- Produce print, digital and web communication designs in line with local and global requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or similar position 3+ years;
- Proven experience in web formats including email, SMS, web pages, banner ads, articles, social media and native advertising;
- Experience with animation and video formats;
- Collaborative, innovative and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment;
- Extremely high attention to detail.
What's on Offer
- Working from home arrangement
- Competitive remuneration
- Work in an agile, fun, fast paced and positive environment