Grauate Position / Junior Account Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader within the industrial equipment industry with an exceptional reputation for their product quality and exceptional service capability. Priding themselves on developing its people from the ground up, our client provides industry leading training programs to help support you and your career development.
- Selling capital equipment to industrial clients within the Perth metro region
- Providing a technical understanding of our clients products to their customers
- Time spent travelling on the road delivering leading customer service to clients
- Developing new business opportunities within the industrial sector through your own network
- Building upon existing business relationships between our client and their customers
- Build and maintain working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively visiting customer sites to attend to customer requirements.
- Provide administrative support across the sales department, including reviewing client KPI's, processing orders, preparing quotations and assisting with sales related queries.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and manage strong, effective and, longstanding relationships with customers
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Intermediate computer skills including knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Strong career progression with a global company
- Industry leading training programs