13 month fixed term contract
About Our Client
This client operates in the Oil & Gas/Energy industry and have a range of different operations and assets across Australia, Canada and the United States.
- Accountable to review month end reconciliations and close activities required to ensure accurate, complete and timely reporting of local consolidated financial information to Corporate.
- Accountable to prepare, review and lodge local statutory reporting requirements (consolidated GPFR).
- Accountable to manage local internal, external and SOX compliance audits.
- Accountable to prepare the quarterly cash available for distribution (TEA Calculation) and any associated reporting.
- Accountable to collate and report local financial information for Corporate reporting requests required for 2 major entities.
- Accountable to monitor local processes and internal controls; ensuring IFRS and SOX compliance, including continuous improvement initiatives, as identified.
- Accountable to prepare accounting technical papers, associated with contract reviews, new accounting pronouncements, business developments projects and any issues identified, including the coordination with Corporate as required.
- Accountable to assist with corporate governance and secretarial requirements.
- Accountable to provide leadership and oversight to direct reports.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will have an extensive background in Financial Accounting and experience across group consolidations, compliance, implementation and management of internal controls, and financial and statutory reporting. Previous experience with SOX and IFRS will also be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- Minimum 13 month fixed term contract
- A challenging and diverse position
- Experience across a lucrative industry in WA
- Working with a range of local and international senior stakeholders
- CBD based