Group Reporting Manager
Large well known ASX listed group
Exciting position working with a fantastic and well known organisation
About Our Client
My client is a very well known ASX listed group with a fantastic reputation in the market with a strong market leading posistion. Givne their posistion in the market and committment on the developmenet of staff, they are a fantastic organisation to join and further develop your career.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, as the Group Reporting & Accounting Manager, you will be in expert in financial reporting and accounting operation. You will oversee the efficient delivery of statutory, tax and internal reporting to meet external regulatory reporting requirements. Managing a large team, you will also use your strong management skills to lead and develop the team.
Your key deliverables will include the following:
- Working very closely with the Group Financial Controller in the preparation and the drafting of the Annual Reporting, Appendix 4E and Appendix 4D in accordance with all ASX regulations. You will also be required to present these with the Group Financial Controller as and when required at Audit Committee Meetings as well as other senior stakeholders within the Group.
- Working closely with the Finance Team to Coordinate the company's interim and annual audit with independent auditor's.
- Oversee the accurate and timely delivery of all internal and external financial and tax reporting requirements by the Financial Reporting team.
- Identification of areas of business improvement through understanding, analysis and recommendations. Partner with the business to implement new processes.
- Provides financial advice to the business by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- CPA/CA Qualified with extensive experience working within an ASX listed environment.
- Previous experience in the preparation of ASX Financial Reports and the related Operating & Financial Review commentary and other note disclosures is a prerequisite for the position
- Previous experience working with a large ERP
- Strong experience managing large finance teams and a proven track record of developing staff is a must staff is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills are also important as you will have regular interaction with the broader finance team.
What's on Offer
- Fantastic opportunity within a market leader, with an opportunity to drive process improvement across the finance team.
- Convenient Western Sydney Location
- Competitive package on offer
- On-site Parking