Head of Aftermarket Operations
Leading Global Brand
Unique opportunity to drive change
About Our Client
CNH Industrial is a global leader in the agricultural and industrial machinery sector with a very strong reputation for design and manufacture of market leading products. With a growing portfolio of brands and an ability to stay close to market needs they are expanding their operations here in Australia to service the booming agricultural market.
As an integral member of the leadership team, you will manage all aspects of the aftermarket business for CNH Industrial - this includes:
- All operational aspects including supply chain, warehousing and order fulfilment
- Provide strategic direction to the discipline including implementing 'best practice' across the division
- Responsible for all budgeting and financial performance requirements
- Ensure that sales & marketing function are coordinated across the aftermarket business with operational capability
- Oversee the safe and efficient operation of 29 company facilities including adherence to all legislative requirements
This role is a unique opportunity to align global best practice with local customer groups to ensure maximum financial performance from the aftermarket business. With a strong focus on operational excellence this role requires someone with a strong ability to drive operations and build strong commercial relationships across a diverse product portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven professional with a proven track record in successful operations management. Previous experience in the industrial and/or agricultural machinery sector would be advantageous as is a degree qualification in industrial or engineering.
Additionally, you will possess:
- Experience managing an independent dealer network is essential
- Strong communication skills where you are able to manage complex relationships across multiple regions and management lines
- A good working knowledge of a complex supply chain and associated DIFOT SLA requirements
- The ability to build strong working relationships with customers and internal stakeholders with the view to increasing market coverage and service delivery
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.