Head of Analytics
Work with Group CIO to help deliver strategic objectives.
About Our Client
Work for an Asia-Pacific leader and powerhouse across their industry. This organisation is undergoing widespread investment and growth to evolve the way that they manage and use their captured data, as well as look for ways to drive new initiatives and growth opportunities.
Working within a highly competitive industry, this business truly understands the need to constantly invest in engaging with its customer base, as well as market. This role will play a serious part in the design and strategy of this agenda going forward.
- Partner with multiple business verticals, as well as service providers to ensure a high level of support
- Information Management Leadership
- Cross Team KRAs as determined with Strategic and Architecture leaders
- Managing a team over a lengthy and significant transition phase
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will be assessed on their experience in technology leadership across the following areas:
- Data Analytics
- Planning and Forecasting
- Advanced Modelling
- Self-service functions
What's on Offer
- Work through the most important Information Management periods in this organisation's history.
- Report directly into the group CIO
- Convenient inner-city location
- Public transport and limited parking available