Head of Compliance
Opportunity to work for an Internationally-renowned Corporate Bank
Career progression with a flat management structure
About Our Client
My client is a leading renowned International Corporate Bank based in Sydney.
- Work with management and staff to identify and manage all regulatory, operational risks
- Design and implement controls to protect the bank from regulatory, internal and external risks
- Monitor and measure risk controls in the management of the bank's exposure to risks.
- Advise management on Compliance rules and Internal controls
- Ensure all staff are trained and educated on existing and new regulations and compliance procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 10 years' experience within Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services.
- Extensive experience across AML Compliance is needed.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Strong understanding of Banking Compliance and Operations
What's on Offer
The Bank promotes good work-life balance and has a flat management structure. Great career progression will be offered to strong performers in the organisation.