Head of CRM
9 months fixed term paternity contract
Contract to start early January 2020
About Our Client
The client is an leader within the industry and centrally located. Working with key stakeholders, the Head of CRM ensures a stream of high-quality leads through online and email marketing, to drive acquisitions, increase conversion, improve retention and is the driving force in optimising lifetime value for our client's customers.
The focus of this role is to help maximise engagement, propel incremental sales and retain their existing customers through CRM driven initiatives. Your passion for data and analytics will be critical for this role to ensure initiatives are continually improved and deliver a strong ROI. Applying your strong understanding of customer flows, direct mail and email experience and digital knowledge.
- Develop and execute plans aligned to strategy and business requirements, and aligned contact programs driven through customer insights, segmentation, analytics and purchase behaviour across Customer Journey, Customer Lifecycle Promotional programs
- Day to day management of digital retention marketing campaigns within budget, efficiently and achieving set KPI's
- Gather information to better understand customer segments, issues, problems, and opportunities
- Analysing of customer data, generating customer insights and translating it into successful customer programs with segmented propositions
- Recommend the most effective course of action after evaluating options against decision criteria
- Development and management of CRM suppliers (e.g. CRM infrastructure & tooling, CRM consultancy, campaign support, data analysis, etc.)
- Develop, test and track performance of eDM and SMS content executions to drive improved engagement metrics
- Continuously review, analyse and share customer insights with the business to drive an increasing ROI on activity
- Lead change and continuous improvement programs across the customer database, integrations and tools, retargeting
- Develop a strategic cross-channel communications plan working with business leads and content curators to provide each customer segment with a rich and relevant experience for each touch point
- Continuously track new CRM initiatives or technologies in the market and adopt where relevant.
The Successful Applicant
- 6 years CRM work experience
- Development of customer journey strategies and aligned communications program
- Experience in implementing campaigns across the digital space retention, website optimisation, communications and brand
- A proven track record of successfully delivering marketing automation project
- The ability to translate data and insights into powerful, compelling stories that inspire action
- Analytics and segmentation to drive increased customer understanding and continuous growth in ROI
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in: managing a CRM system, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Exact Target, desktop publishing, eDM, visual communication, campaign management and reporting using Excel
What's on Offer
This role will suit a capable leader who can build strong working relationships at any level both internally and externally.