- Head of Data & Analytics within banking
- Excellent Benefits
About Our Client
Large Bank Based in Bahrain - Multinational Presence
Data Analytics Manager to Set up a Data Analytics practice from scratch for this Bank in Bahrain, whilst they undergo a Technology transformation.
- Oversee the Management of Data as a Business Asset and use research and Data Analytics
- Lead the enterprise Data and analytics platform for Digital Business
- Oversee the deployment of the enterprise's data and analytics platform for digital business.
- This is a Senior role where you will be required to lead research, strategy creation and development of new data products or services to expand markets,monetise data to help grow the revenue
- Build the Data Proposition for the bank
This is a Senior Leadership role, where you must have a proven track record of leading complex, multidisciplinary talent teams in new endeavours and delivering solutions. As an Data and Analytics Senior Manager you must be able to come in and build the Data Unit. Be confident with business use cases/outcomes, data sources and management concepts, and analytical approaches/options.Ability to effectively drive business, culture and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
You must show progressive leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organisation and within complex contexts.
This is a role working in a Technical Data position within a large bank, excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills; able to work across business lines to influence and effect change to achieve common goals.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience required
- 8 + years experience
- Strong technical data background
- Data & analytics Senior manager required from banking
- Demonstrated leadership; proven track record of leading complex,multidisciplinary talent teams in new endeavour's and delivering solutions.
- Ability to Drive data sources and management concepts, and analytical approaches/options.
- Drive the Data Strategy within the business and translate executive, business, IT and quant stakeholders.
- Experience in strategic technology planning and execution, and policy development and maintenance.
- Ability to effectively drive business, culture and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
- Experience in Banking / Finance is ideal
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role based in Bahrain
Paying competitively & benefits. (Tax Free Salary)