- Head of Data and BI. Newly Created Role.
- Leading Retailer. Senior Management Opportunity.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading retailer who has created a new senior management IT role. The Head of Data and BI will be accountable for ensuring effective decision making and improved operation efficiency. They will work with department heads to define organisational BI/Data strategy and requirements.
Reporting to the CTO the Head of Data and BI will be responsible for:
- Designing Data architecture
- Determining best practice processes to surface operational data for BI purposes
- Implementing data quality tools and processes
- Analysing business demands for data and deliver the optimum solution to meet business demands
- Managing and prioritising data demands
- Selecting and implementing the appropriate BI platform that will be single repository for all business data
- Implementing processes and policies to ensure any new source of transactional data are able to be ingested
- Implementing the appropriate self-service access, query, analysis, and visualisation tolls to derive maximum value from data
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will ideally possess:
- 3-5 years experience working in a similar management role withing Data and BI Reporting
- Experience within the Retail industry
- Working experience in Microsoft data services: SQL, Server, SSIS, SSRS, DQS and Power BI
- Hands on experience in designing and implementing enterprise-level BI platforms
- Extensive experience in enterprise data warehouseing, modelling and query
- Extensive experience in data engineering, data quality, data visualistaion and reporting tools
- Executive stakeholder engagement
What's on Offer
Newly Created Role. Leading Retailer. Head of Data and BI. Senior Management.