- Greenfield Project
- Head of Data Science role, Building a Team
About Our Client
This is a leadership role where you will run the Data Analytics, vision, strategy and roadmap for the organisation and Drive Business Innovation through the use of Data Science and Analytics. This is working for a firm who manages large volumes of Data within the E commerce industry.
This is a permanent role based in Jeddah, Paying competitively & benefits.
As the head of Data science, you will lead from the Front as a Data Scientist. This role will be for someone to build and develop a data science team; and use Analytics and Data Science to help the business grow.This will be a key role in working with Technology and the business & shaping & increasing the level of data science literacy within the organisation.
- Develop standards and processes for a data science solution
- Drive the Strategy of Data Analytics within different Business area
- Be hands on and drive the team to use the correct data analytics technology stack
- Develop and implement strategic partnership with the business
The Successful Applicant
Key skills and qualifications
- 10 years Experience within Data Science / AI / Machine Learning
- Proven experience Managing teams as a Head of Data Science
- ability to develop new tools, methodologies within Data Science
- Proficiency in one ofthe following: SAS, Stata, R, and/or Python
- Experience leading projects in data science field required.
- Experience with working in a software / application development environment
- Must have worked in an environment where analytics / AI models are deployed and operational.
- statistics, structured and unstructured data analysis, predictive modeling techniques and data visualization
- Agile Methodology
- Cloud experience: AWS / Azure or any other enterprise platforms
- Exposure to big data, AI, IoT and Machine Learning.
- Excellent SQL scripting
What's on Offer
What's on OfferCompetitive salary
Health care you and dependants
Manager position in a Large well established business running Data Science for the firm.