Head of Data
Do you pride yourself on innovative and comprehensive data solutions?
Work in a modern environment built on sucess-driven happiness.
About Our Client
You will be working with highly talented tech professionals on a day to day basis. As a business that prides itself in hiring absolute top talent, the resources at your desposal to implement decisions and execute at a high level will be strong. At this business it is encouraged to think outside the square, and examine process in order to constantly stay ahead of the curve and be an industry leader.
The existing culture within this organisation is one of collaboration and teamwork, but also success driven and reliant on the drive and determination of the collective group.
Key responsibilities will include:
Heavy collaboration and partnering across the wider team of Engineering and Analytics to ensure that the data solutions being developed are scalable and maintainable in keeping with best practices.
Partner directly with C-level and executive team members to understand, shape and mould business and technical solutions to meet their needs.
Provide technical oversight to application architecture and solution development teams to create business driven solutions adhering to enterprise architecture and data governance standards.
Lead the directin and adopting of emerging and latest tech from both a cloud and engineering perspective, as well as high powered analytics.
The Successful Applicant
Your background might look like the following:
- A hands-on technical foundation i.e. experience as an engineer to undestand your teams work to a high degree of detail.
- Demonstrated technial expertise and detailed technical understanding of big data and modern data technologies including cloud and modern ETL tools.
- An in-depth understanding of cloud technologies - multi-cloud and hybrid solutions will be highly regarded.
- In-depth understanding of reporting and data visualization.
- Demonstrated experience working with complex stakeholders to understand both technical and non-technical briefs and the ability to transalte these to the relevant audience.
- Demonstrated expereince leading strategy and planning to meet business objectives.
- Experience leading teams and delivering and imporoving success-driven culture.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary, modern start-up environment, this is an ideal place of work for the tech-heads at heart.
You will get to work with the latest and great technology as it becomes available, and also have the resources around you to flourish with it.