Head of Digital Transformation
Newly created role. Tasked with Digital readiness as a key priority.
Reporting to the CEO. CBD location.
About Our Client
Our client is a well known organisation within the Professional Services industry. They have excitingly created a new role of Head of Digital Transformation to better enable the business in the years to come in line with their overall strategy.
As the Head of Digital Transformation you will be responsible for:
- Developing the Digital Transformation strategy and being accountable for its successful delivery and ROI
- Scoping opportunities for innovation to enable your strategy
- Senior Executive stakeholder management across all business functions
- Sourcing strategies: Permanent, Temporary and Outsourcing
- Creating a digitally innovative environment that is seen as enabling the business to achieve their overall objectives
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will ideally possess:
- Previous experience in a Head of Transformation or CIO position
- The ability to talk through case studies of successfully implementing and delivering enterprise wide transformation
- Have a track record successfully sourcing and implementing a delivery team utilising both internal and external resources
- Possess exceptional senior stakeholder management skills
- Up to date knowledge of Digital and Technology trends
- Strong budget management skills
- Strong people management skills
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
What's on Offer
Newly created tole. Reporting to the CEO. Competitive salary. CBD location. Great leadership team.